Advanced System Protector
This page is about Advanced System Protector for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Advanced System Protector from your PCSystweak Inc
. More info about Systweak Inc can be found here
. You can read more about about Advanced System Protector at http://www.systweak.com/antispyware/
. Advanced System Protector is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Advanced System Protector directory, regulated by the user's option. You can remove Advanced System Protector by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Advanced System Protector\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Advanced System Protector's main file takes around 5.65 MB (5927336 bytes) and its name is AdvancedSystemProtector.exe.
Advanced System Protector installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 7.70 MB (8076920
bytes) on disk.
- AdvancedSystemProtector.exe (5.65 MB)
- AspManager.exe (833.91 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- clamscan.exe (120.41 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Advanced System Protector. For other Advanced System Protector versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Advanced System Protector is a program marketed by the software company Systweak Inc. Frequently, people want to erase it. This can be hard because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to erase Advanced System Protector is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Advanced System Protector from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Advanced System Protector or simply click the Search field and type in "Advanced System Protector". The Advanced System Protector application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Advanced System Protector in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Advanced System Protector, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Advanced System Protector:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.systweak.com/antispyware/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Advanced System Protector\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Advanced System Protector.
8. After uninstalling Advanced System Protector, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Advanced System Protector that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Advanced System Protector with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Advanced System Protector by Systweak Inc from your computer, nor are we saying that Advanced System Protector by Systweak Inc is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Advanced System Protector supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-07-16 12:01:07.333