Advanced System Protector
Advanced System Protector is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Advanced System Protector from your PCSystweak Inc
. You can read more on Systweak Inc or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.systweak.com/antispyware/
to get more facts about Advanced System Protector on Systweak Inc's website. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced System Protector folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Advanced System Protector by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced System Protector\unins000.exe" /silent. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 12.94 KB (13248 bytes) on disk and is titled clamscan.exe.
Advanced System Protector contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.53 MB (1599680
bytes) on disk.
- filetypehelper.exe (330.94 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- clamscan.exe (12.94 KB)
- iexplore.exe (33.44 KB)
The current page applies to Advanced System Protector version 2.1.1000.10158
alone. You can find here a few links to other Advanced System Protector releases:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall Advanced System Protector you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove Advanced System Protector:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced System Protector
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Systweak\Advanced System Protector
Many times the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Systweak\Advanced System Protector\aspcontexthelper64.dll
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Advanced System Protector_is1
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Advanced System Protector_is1\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Advanced System Protector_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Advanced System Protector_is1\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Advanced System Protector_is1\QuietUninstallString
Advanced System Protector is a program released by Systweak Inc. Sometimes, people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove Advanced System Protector is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Advanced System Protector with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Advanced System Protector or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Advanced System Protector". If it exists on your system the Advanced System Protector application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Advanced System Protector in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Advanced System Protector, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Advanced System Protector:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.systweak.com/antispyware/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced System Protector\unins000.exe" /silent
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Advanced System Protector.
8. After removing Advanced System Protector, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Advanced System Protector which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Advanced System Protector with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Advanced System Protector by Systweak Inc from your PC, nor are we saying that Advanced System Protector by Systweak Inc is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Advanced System Protector in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 05:24:06.073