This page is about Advanced Renamer for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Advanced Renamer from your PCKim Jensen
. You can read more on Kim Jensen or check for application updates here
. You can get more details about Advanced Renamer at http://software.hulubulu.net
. Usually the Advanced Renamer program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Advanced Renamer folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\Advanced Renamer\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Advanced Renamer. ARen.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.84 MB (1930240 bytes) on disk.
Advanced Renamer installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.52 MB (2638831
bytes) on disk.
- ARen.exe (1.84 MB)
- unins000.exe (691.98 KB)
You can find below info on other application versions of Advanced Renamer:
Advanced Renamer is an application marketed by the software company Kim Jensen. Some users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Advanced Renamer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Advanced Renamer from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Advanced Renamer or simply click the Search field and type in "Advanced Renamer". If it is installed on your PC the Advanced Renamer app will be found very quickly. After you click Advanced Renamer in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Advanced Renamer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Advanced Renamer:
- The publisher is: http://software.hulubulu.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Advanced Renamer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Advanced Renamer.
8. After uninstalling Advanced Renamer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Advanced Renamer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Advanced Renamer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Advanced Renamer by Kim Jensen from your PC, we are not saying that Advanced Renamer by Kim Jensen is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Advanced Renamer supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 15:23:58.943