You can find below details on how to remove Advanced Renamer for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Advanced Renamer from your systemKim Jensen
. You can find out more on Kim Jensen or check for application updates here
. Please open https://www.advancedrenamer.com/
if you want to read more on Advanced Renamer on Kim Jensen's page. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced Renamer folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced Renamer\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Advanced Renamer. ARen.exe is the Advanced Renamer's main executable file and it takes around 7.63 MB (8005648 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Advanced Renamer. They occupy an average of 20.85 MB (21860040
bytes) on disk.
- ARen.exe (7.63 MB)
- arenc.exe (5.01 MB)
- exiftool.exe (7.98 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (233.16 KB)
This page is about Advanced Renamer version 3.8.3
only. You can find below info on other versions of Advanced Renamer:
Advanced Renamer is a program released by the software company Kim Jensen. Frequently, users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to uninstall Advanced Renamer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Advanced Renamer from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Advanced Renamer or simply activate the Search field and type in "Advanced Renamer". The Advanced Renamer app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Advanced Renamer in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Advanced Renamer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Advanced Renamer:
- The web site of the application is: https://www.advancedrenamer.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced Renamer\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Advanced Renamer.
8. After uninstalling Advanced Renamer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Advanced Renamer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Advanced Renamer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Advanced Renamer by Kim Jensen from your PC, nor are we saying that Advanced Renamer by Kim Jensen is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Advanced Renamer in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-10-06 14:39:26.677