Advanced Driver Updater
Advanced Driver Updater is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Advanced Driver Updater from your PCSystweak, Inc.
. Open here
for more details on Systweak, Inc.. Click on http://www.systweak.com/
to get more details about Advanced Driver Updater on Systweak, Inc.'s website. Advanced Driver Updater is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced Driver Updater folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for Advanced Driver Updater is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced Driver Updater\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file occupies 1.60 MB (1678648 bytes) on disk and is called adu.exe.
The following executables are contained in Advanced Driver Updater. They take 6.52 MB (6836203
bytes) on disk.
- adu.exe (1.60 MB)
- SYSADUCheckUpdate.exe (3.10 MB)
- SYSADUNewScheduler.exe (691.80 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The current web page applies to Advanced Driver Updater version 1.0.850.10339
only. You can find below info on other versions of Advanced Driver Updater:
Advanced Driver Updater is a program marketed by the software company Systweak, Inc.. Some people choose to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Advanced Driver Updater is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Advanced Driver Updater from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Advanced Driver Updater or simply activate the Search field and type in "Advanced Driver Updater". If it is installed on your PC the Advanced Driver Updater app will be found automatically. When you click Advanced Driver Updater in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Advanced Driver Updater, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Advanced Driver Updater:
- The software company is: http://www.systweak.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced Driver Updater\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Advanced Driver Updater.
8. After uninstalling Advanced Driver Updater, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Advanced Driver Updater which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Advanced Driver Updater using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Advanced Driver Updater by Systweak, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Advanced Driver Updater by Systweak, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Advanced Driver Updater supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-09 07:18:39.913