Advanced Driver Updater
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Advanced Driver Updater for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Advanced Driver Updater from your PCSystweak, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can read more on Systweak, Inc.. Detailed information about Advanced Driver Updater can be found at http://www.systweak.com/
. Advanced Driver Updater is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced Driver Updater folder, subject to the user's option. The full uninstall command line for Advanced Driver Updater is C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced Driver Updater\unins000.exe. HighestAvailable.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 105.80 KB (108344 bytes) on disk.
Advanced Driver Updater installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 7.41 MB (7765064
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- adu.exe (1.38 MB)
- AsInvoker.exe (81.30 KB)
- HighestAvailable.exe (105.80 KB)
- KillAduProcesses.exe (103.80 KB)
- RequireAdministrator.exe (81.30 KB)
- SYSADUCheckUpdate.exe (3.09 MB)
- SYSADUNewScheduler.exe (674.80 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- DriverRestore.exe (73.80 KB)
- DriverUpdateHelper64.exe (269.30 KB)
- 7z.exe (151.80 KB)
- DriverRestore.exe (80.80 KB)
- DriverRestore.exe (85.30 KB)
- DriverRestore.exe (81.30 KB)
- DriverRestore.exe (59.80 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.850.11203
of Advanced Driver Updater. You can find below a few links to other Advanced Driver Updater releases:
Advanced Driver Updater is an application marketed by the software company Systweak, Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to uninstall Advanced Driver Updater is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Advanced Driver Updater from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Advanced Driver Updater or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Advanced Driver Updater". If it exists on your system the Advanced Driver Updater program will be found automatically. When you select Advanced Driver Updater in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Advanced Driver Updater, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Advanced Driver Updater:
- The publisher is: http://www.systweak.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced Driver Updater\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Advanced Driver Updater.
8. After removing Advanced Driver Updater, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Advanced Driver Updater that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Advanced Driver Updater with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Advanced Driver Updater by Systweak, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Advanced Driver Updater by Systweak, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Advanced Driver Updater in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-21 17:59:04.383