Ad Free Updater
This info is about Ad Free Updater for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Ad Free Updater from your PCTOPERSOFT
. Further information on TOPERSOFT can be seen here
. More details about the software Ad Free Updater can be seen at www.topersoft.ru
. Ad Free Updater is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ad Free Updater directory, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for removing Ad Free Updater is C:\Program Files (x86)\Ad Free Updater\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 377.05 KB (386101 bytes) on disk and is titled Ad Free Updater.exe.
Ad Free Updater installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 633.60 KB (648811
bytes) on disk.
- 7z.exe (146.50 KB)
- Ad Free Updater.exe (377.05 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (110.05 KB)
This web page is about Ad Free Updater version 1.3
alone. Click on the links below for other Ad Free Updater versions:
Ad Free Updater is an application offered by TOPERSOFT. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this application. This is efortful because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to uninstall Ad Free Updater is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Ad Free Updater from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Ad Free Updater or simply click the Search feature and type in "Ad Free Updater". If it is installed on your PC the Ad Free Updater app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Ad Free Updater in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Ad Free Updater, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ad Free Updater:
- The web site of the program is: www.topersoft.ru
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ad Free Updater\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Ad Free Updater.
8. After removing Ad Free Updater, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Ad Free Updater which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Ad Free Updater with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Ad Free Updater by TOPERSOFT from your PC, nor are we saying that Ad Free Updater by TOPERSOFT is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Ad Free Updater in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-04 05:06:31.110