Ad Free Updater
Ad Free Updater is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Ad Free Updater from your PCTOPERSOFT
. Additional info about TOPERSOFT can be read here
. More info about the software Ad Free Updater can be found at http://topersoft.ru/
. Ad Free Updater is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Ad Free Updater directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. Ad Free Updater's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Ad Free Updater\Uninstall.exe. Ad Free Updater's primary file takes around 227.00 KB (232448 bytes) and is called Ad Free Updater.exe.
Ad Free Updater is composed of the following executables which occupy 483.55 KB (495152
bytes) on disk:
- 7z.exe (146.50 KB)
- Ad Free Updater.exe (227.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (110.05 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.5
of Ad Free Updater. Click on the links below for other Ad Free Updater versions:
Ad Free Updater is an application marketed by TOPERSOFT. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Ad Free Updater is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Ad Free Updater from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Ad Free Updater or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Ad Free Updater". If it is installed on your PC the Ad Free Updater application will be found automatically. After you click Ad Free Updater in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Ad Free Updater, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Ad Free Updater:
- The web site of the application is: http://topersoft.ru/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Ad Free Updater\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Ad Free Updater.
8. After removing Ad Free Updater, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Ad Free Updater which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Ad Free Updater with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Ad Free Updater by TOPERSOFT from your computer, we are not saying that Ad Free Updater by TOPERSOFT is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Ad Free Updater in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-01 08:45:14.197