ActiveImage Protector Desktop
ActiveImage Protector Desktop is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall ActiveImage Protector Desktop from your PCNetJapan, Inc.
. Go over here
for more info on NetJapan, Inc.. Please follow http://www.netjapan.com/en/
if you want to read more on ActiveImage Protector Desktop on NetJapan, Inc.'s page. Usually the ActiveImage Protector Desktop application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NetJapan\ActiveImage Protector Desktop directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\NetJapan\ActiveImage Protector Desktop\uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to remove ActiveImage Protector Desktop. AIProtector.exe is the ActiveImage Protector Desktop's main executable file and it takes approximately 11.38 MB (11931424 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of ActiveImage Protector Desktop. They take an average of 61.97 MB (64981224
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AIPAIR.exe (2.76 MB)
- AipControl.exe (1.21 MB)
- AipCopyWLH64.exe (8.72 MB)
- AipMailSender.exe (5.03 MB)
- AipMtWiz.exe (2.09 MB)
- AipNotify.exe (1.81 MB)
- AipReplicator.exe (7.03 MB)
- Aiprinst.exe (144.32 KB)
- AIProtector.exe (11.38 MB)
- AipService.exe (1.86 MB)
- CopyEx.exe (1.90 MB)
- esxclintfc.exe (7.62 MB)
- PartitionEditor.exe (372.78 KB)
- SupportInfo.exe (177.28 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (1.79 MB)
- vmfshelper.exe (116.28 KB)
- WinPeBuilder.exe (3.28 MB)
- ext_aii.exe (361.40 KB)
- ext_aip.exe (361.40 KB)
- ext_aiv.exe (361.40 KB)
- ext_aix.exe (361.40 KB)
- cleanup.exe (29.50 KB)
- unpack200.exe (124.00 KB)
- vmware-mount.exe (690.61 KB)
- vmware-vdiskmanager.exe (1.06 MB)
- vmware-vdiskmanager.exe (1.41 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.1998
of ActiveImage Protector Desktop. You can find below info on other releases of ActiveImage Protector Desktop:
ActiveImage Protector Desktop is a program released by the software company NetJapan, Inc.. Frequently, people try to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY way to uninstall ActiveImage Protector Desktop is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase ActiveImage Protector Desktop from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ActiveImage Protector Desktop or simply click the Search feature and type in "ActiveImage Protector Desktop". If it exists on your system the ActiveImage Protector Desktop app will be found very quickly. After you select ActiveImage Protector Desktop in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about ActiveImage Protector Desktop, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ActiveImage Protector Desktop:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.netjapan.com/en/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NetJapan\ActiveImage Protector Desktop\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ActiveImage Protector Desktop.
8. After removing ActiveImage Protector Desktop, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ActiveImage Protector Desktop that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ActiveImage Protector Desktop using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ActiveImage Protector Desktop by NetJapan, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that ActiveImage Protector Desktop by NetJapan, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove ActiveImage Protector Desktop in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 13:29:19.813