ActiveImage Protector Desktop
ActiveImage Protector Desktop is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall ActiveImage Protector Desktop from your systemNetJapan, Inc.
. More information about NetJapan, Inc. can be read here
. Please follow http://www.netjapan.co.jp
if you want to read more on ActiveImage Protector Desktop on NetJapan, Inc.'s web page. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\ActiveImage Protector Desktop directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\ActiveImage Protector Desktop\uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall ActiveImage Protector Desktop. The application's main executable file occupies 10.11 MB (10604880 bytes) on disk and is called AIProtector.exe.
The executable files below are part of ActiveImage Protector Desktop. They occupy about 34.30 MB (35966920
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AIPAIR.exe (2.74 MB)
- AipControl.exe (1.12 MB)
- AipCopyXP.exe (3.38 MB)
- AipCoreUI.exe (2.64 MB)
- AipMailSender.exe (4.35 MB)
- AipMtWiz.exe (1.64 MB)
- AipNotify.exe (1.03 MB)
- AipReplicator.exe (2.76 MB)
- Aiprinst.exe (144.36 KB)
- AIProtector.exe (10.11 MB)
- AipService.exe (1.72 MB)
- AIPWinpe.exe (1.09 MB)
- MKISOFS.EXE (336.00 KB)
- PartitionEditor.exe (343.83 KB)
- SupportInfo.exe (176.33 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (603.56 KB)
- vmfshelper.exe (116.33 KB)
- ext_aii.exe (14.73 KB)
- ext_aip.exe (14.73 KB)
- ext_aiv.exe (14.73 KB)
- ext_aix.exe (14.73 KB)
This info is about ActiveImage Protector Desktop version 184.108.40.2066
only. You can find below info on other releases of ActiveImage Protector Desktop:
ActiveImage Protector Desktop is an application marketed by NetJapan, Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to uninstall ActiveImage Protector Desktop is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase ActiveImage Protector Desktop from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ActiveImage Protector Desktop or simply click the Search feature and type in "ActiveImage Protector Desktop". The ActiveImage Protector Desktop app will be found automatically. When you click ActiveImage Protector Desktop in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about ActiveImage Protector Desktop, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ActiveImage Protector Desktop:
- The publisher is: http://www.netjapan.co.jp
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ActiveImage Protector Desktop\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ActiveImage Protector Desktop.
8. After removing ActiveImage Protector Desktop, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ActiveImage Protector Desktop that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ActiveImage Protector Desktop using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ActiveImage Protector Desktop by NetJapan, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that ActiveImage Protector Desktop by NetJapan, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ActiveImage Protector Desktop supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-08 05:19:56.530