Acer Device Control
Acer Device Control is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Acer Device Control from your PCAcer Inc.
. Go over here
where you can read more on Acer Inc.. Usually the Acer Device Control program is found in the C:\Program Files\Acer\Device Control directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Acer Device Control by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Windows\UninstADC.EXE ADevCtrl.UNI. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. ADevCtrl.exe is the Acer Device Control's primary executable file and it takes about 234.08 KB (239696 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Acer Device Control. They take 1,016.05 KB (1040440
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Active.Exe (104.58 KB)
- ADevCtrl.exe (234.08 KB)
- AdKbHookSvc.exe (69.08 KB)
- AdWmiSvc.exe (103.58 KB)
- DeviceCtrlSvc.exe (64.58 KB)
- runxx.exe (70.51 KB)
- ScrnSvrD.exe (270.08 KB)
- dcUninstall.Exe (99.58 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.01.3002
of Acer Device Control. For other Acer Device Control versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Acer Device Control has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders remaining:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Acer Device Control:
- C:\Program Files\UserName\Device Control
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\UserName\Device Control\DeviceCtrlSvc.exe
- C:\Program Files\UserName\Device Control\DsiAdSet.dll
- C:\Program Files\UserName\Device Control\Fonts\Federation.TTF
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\Device Control_Dritek_1.01.3002_W7x86.lnk
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Dritek\UserName Device Control
Acer Device Control is an application marketed by Acer Inc.. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Acer Device Control is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Acer Device Control from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Acer Device Control or simply click the Search feature and type in "Acer Device Control". If it is installed on your PC the Acer Device Control app will be found automatically. When you click Acer Device Control in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Acer Device Control, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Acer Device Control.
8. After uninstalling Acer Device Control, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Acer Device Control that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Acer Device Control with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Acer Device Control by Acer Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Acer Device Control by Acer Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Acer Device Control supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-08 19:49:51.880