Acer Device Control
This web page is about Acer Device Control for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Acer Device Control from your systemAcer Inc.
. Check out here
for more details on Acer Inc.. Acer Device Control is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Device Control folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for Acer Device Control is C:\Windows\UninstADC.EXE ADevCtrl.UNI. Acer Device Control's primary file takes around 67.08 KB (68688 bytes) and is called DeviceCtrlSvc64.exe.
The executable files below are part of Acer Device Control. They take about 1.44 MB (1512560
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Active64.exe (98.08 KB)
- ADevCtrl64.exe (339.11 KB)
- AdKbHookSvc64.exe (71.08 KB)
- AdWmiSvc64.exe (132.61 KB)
- BtSwSwitchCmd64.exe (111.08 KB)
- dcSurfCover64.exe (103.61 KB)
- DeviceCtrlSvc64.exe (67.08 KB)
- runxx.exe (70.58 KB)
- x64Commander.exe (84.08 KB)
- dcUninstall64.exe (99.08 KB)
- DkJobLaunch.exe (107.58 KB)
- DkLaunch.exe (95.08 KB)
- DkUserProc.exe (98.08 KB)
This page is about Acer Device Control version 1.03.2004.120902
only. For other Acer Device Control versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Acer Device Control is an application marketed by Acer Inc.. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Acer Device Control is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Acer Device Control from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Acer Device Control or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Acer Device Control". The Acer Device Control application will be found automatically. After you click Acer Device Control in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Acer Device Control, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Acer Device Control.
8. After uninstalling Acer Device Control, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Acer Device Control that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Acer Device Control using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Acer Device Control by Acer Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Acer Device Control by Acer Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Acer Device Control in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-22 11:48:13.017