This info is about Ace Clipboard for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Ace Clipboard from your PCM8 Software
. More info about M8 Software can be found here
. You can see more info on Ace Clipboard at http://m8software.com/clipboards/freeclip/free-clipboard.htm
. Ace Clipboard is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Ace Clipboard directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The program's main executable file is called Ace Clipboard.exe and its approximative size is 2.01 MB (2109568 bytes).
Ace Clipboard installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.04 MB (2138368
bytes) on disk.
- Ace Clipboard.exe (2.01 MB)
- Lnch.exe (28.13 KB)
The current page applies to Ace Clipboard version 5.06
only. For more Ace Clipboard versions please click below:
Ace Clipboard is an application by M8 Software. Some users choose to uninstall this application. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Ace Clipboard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Ace Clipboard from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Ace Clipboard or simply activate the Search field and type in "Ace Clipboard". If it is installed on your PC the Ace Clipboard program will be found automatically. After you select Ace Clipboard in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Ace Clipboard, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Ace Clipboard.
8. After removing Ace Clipboard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Ace Clipboard which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Ace Clipboard using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Ace Clipboard by M8 Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Ace Clipboard by M8 Software is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Ace Clipboard supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-11 10:11:15.343