This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Ace Clipboard for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Ace Clipboard from your systemM8 Software
. More data about M8 Software can be found here
. More information about Ace Clipboard can be seen at http://m8software.com/clipboards/freeclip/free-clipboard.htm
. Ace Clipboard is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Ace Clipboard directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The program's main executable file has a size of 3.39 MB (3555424 bytes) on disk and is titled Ace Clipboard.exe.
Ace Clipboard is comprised of the following executables which occupy 3.42 MB (3584192
bytes) on disk:
- Ace Clipboard.exe (3.39 MB)
- Lnch.exe (28.09 KB)
This info is about Ace Clipboard version 8.00
only. For other Ace Clipboard versions please click below:
Ace Clipboard has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders remaining:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Ace Clipboard:
- C:\Program Files\Ace Clipboard
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Ace Clipboard
- C:\Program Files\Ace Clipboard\Ace Clipboard.exe
- C:\Program Files\Ace Clipboard\ASYCFILT.DLL
- C:\Program Files\Ace Clipboard\ClipArt\0.gif
- C:\Program Files\Ace Clipboard\ClipArt\1.gif
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\M8 Software\Ace Clipboard
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files\Ace Clipboard\
Ace Clipboard is a program by M8 Software. Sometimes, users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Ace Clipboard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Ace Clipboard from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Ace Clipboard or simply activate the Search field and type in "Ace Clipboard". The Ace Clipboard app will be found very quickly. When you click Ace Clipboard in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Ace Clipboard, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Ace Clipboard.
8. After uninstalling Ace Clipboard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Ace Clipboard that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Ace Clipboard with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Ace Clipboard by M8 Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Ace Clipboard by M8 Software is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Ace Clipboard in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-25 16:15:12.727