AVS Update Manager 1.0
This page is about AVS Update Manager 1.0 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall AVS Update Manager 1.0 from your systemOnline Media Technologies Ltd.
. Take a look here
for more info on Online Media Technologies Ltd.. You can see more info on AVS Update Manager 1.0 at http://www.avs4you.com
. AVS Update Manager 1.0 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSUpdateManager folder, subject to the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSUpdateManager\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove AVS Update Manager 1.0. The application's main executable file has a size of 4.28 MB (4489576 bytes) on disk and is called AVSUpdateManager.exe.
The following executables are contained in AVS Update Manager 1.0. They occupy 11.81 MB (12384665
bytes) on disk.
- AVSUpdateManager.exe (4.28 MB)
- AVSUpdateOptions.exe (3.74 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.84 KB)
- Updater.exe (3.12 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of AVS Update Manager 1.0. You can find below info on other versions of AVS Update Manager 1.0:
AVS Update Manager 1.0 is an application offered by Online Media Technologies Ltd.. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this program. This is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to uninstall AVS Update Manager 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete AVS Update Manager 1.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AVS Update Manager 1.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "AVS Update Manager 1.0". If it is installed on your PC the AVS Update Manager 1.0 application will be found automatically. After you click AVS Update Manager 1.0 in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about AVS Update Manager 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AVS Update Manager 1.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.avs4you.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSUpdateManager\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AVS Update Manager 1.0.
8. After uninstalling AVS Update Manager 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AVS Update Manager 1.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AVS Update Manager 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AVS Update Manager 1.0 by Online Media Technologies Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that AVS Update Manager 1.0 by Online Media Technologies Ltd. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove AVS Update Manager 1.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 08:43:27.197