AVS Update Manager 1.0
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall AVS Update Manager 1.0 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall AVS Update Manager 1.0 from your systemOnline Media Technologies Ltd.
. You can find out more on Online Media Technologies Ltd. or check for application updates here
. More info about the software AVS Update Manager 1.0 can be seen at http://www.avs4you.com
. AVS Update Manager 1.0 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSUpdateManager directory, subject to the user's choice. AVS Update Manager 1.0's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSUpdateManager\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 4.28 MB (4489064 bytes) on disk and is titled AVSUpdateManager.exe.
AVS Update Manager 1.0 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 11.81 MB (12383641
bytes) on disk:
- AVSUpdateManager.exe (4.28 MB)
- AVSUpdateOptions.exe (3.74 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.84 KB)
- Updater.exe (3.12 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of AVS Update Manager 1.0. For more AVS Update Manager 1.0 versions please click below:
When planning to uninstall AVS Update Manager 1.0 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories that were left behind:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall AVS Update Manager 1.0:
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSUpdateManager
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSUpdateManager\AVSUpdateManager.exe
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSUpdateManager\AVSUpdateManager.sib
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSUpdateManager\AVSUpdateOptions.exe
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSUpdateManager\AVSUpdateOptions.sib
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSUpdateManager\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSUpdateManager\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSUpdateManager\Updater.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\AVS Update Manager_is1
AVS Update Manager 1.0 is a program marketed by Online Media Technologies Ltd.. Frequently, people try to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase AVS Update Manager 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove AVS Update Manager 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AVS Update Manager 1.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AVS Update Manager 1.0". If it exists on your system the AVS Update Manager 1.0 application will be found automatically. When you click AVS Update Manager 1.0 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding AVS Update Manager 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AVS Update Manager 1.0:
- The software company is: http://www.avs4you.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSUpdateManager\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AVS Update Manager 1.0.
8. After uninstalling AVS Update Manager 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AVS Update Manager 1.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AVS Update Manager 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AVS Update Manager 1.0 by Online Media Technologies Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that AVS Update Manager 1.0 by Online Media Technologies Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AVS Update Manager 1.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:35:27.003