AVS Disc Creator 5
AVS Disc Creator 5 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall AVS Disc Creator 5 from your computerOnline Media Technologies Ltd.
. You can find out more on Online Media Technologies Ltd. or check for application updates here
. You can see more info about AVS Disc Creator 5 at http://www.avs4you.com/
. Usually the AVS Disc Creator 5 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSDiscCreator directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall AVS Disc Creator 5 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSDiscCreator\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. AVSDiscCreator.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 8.02 MB (8412520 bytes) on disk.
AVS Disc Creator 5 is comprised of the following executables which take 8.70 MB (9120034
bytes) on disk:
- AVSDiscCreator.exe (8.02 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.93 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.1240
of AVS Disc Creator 5. Click on the links below for other AVS Disc Creator 5 versions:
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall AVS Disc Creator 5.Registry that is not cleaned:
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\AVS Disc Creator_is1
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSDiscCreator\AVSDiscCreator.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSDiscCreator\AVSDiscCreator.exe.FriendlyAppName
AVS Disc Creator 5 is a program released by the software company Online Media Technologies Ltd.. Sometimes, users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to remove AVS Disc Creator 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove AVS Disc Creator 5 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AVS Disc Creator 5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "AVS Disc Creator 5". The AVS Disc Creator 5 app will be found automatically. After you select AVS Disc Creator 5 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding AVS Disc Creator 5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AVS Disc Creator 5:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.avs4you.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSDiscCreator\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AVS Disc Creator 5.
8. After uninstalling AVS Disc Creator 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AVS Disc Creator 5 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AVS Disc Creator 5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AVS Disc Creator 5 by Online Media Technologies Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that AVS Disc Creator 5 by Online Media Technologies Ltd. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AVS Disc Creator 5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 20:44:39.953