AVS Disc Creator 5
This info is about AVS Disc Creator 5 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall AVS Disc Creator 5 from your systemOnline Media Technologies Ltd.
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Online Media Technologies Ltd.. Please open http://www.avs4you.com/
if you want to read more on AVS Disc Creator 5 on Online Media Technologies Ltd.'s web page. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSDiscCreator directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. AVS Disc Creator 5's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSDiscCreator\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is called AVSDiscCreator.exe and it has a size of 8.80 MB (9232232 bytes).
The executable files below are part of AVS Disc Creator 5. They take an average of 9.48 MB (9941125
bytes) on disk.
- AVSDiscCreator.exe (8.80 MB)
- unins000.exe (692.28 KB)
This page is about AVS Disc Creator 5 version 188.8.131.525
only. You can find below a few links to other AVS Disc Creator 5 releases:
AVS Disc Creator 5 is an application marketed by Online Media Technologies Ltd.. Frequently, users try to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall AVS Disc Creator 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove AVS Disc Creator 5 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AVS Disc Creator 5 or simply click the Search field and type in "AVS Disc Creator 5". If it is installed on your PC the AVS Disc Creator 5 app will be found very quickly. When you select AVS Disc Creator 5 in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about AVS Disc Creator 5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AVS Disc Creator 5:
- The publisher is: http://www.avs4you.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSDiscCreator\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AVS Disc Creator 5.
8. After removing AVS Disc Creator 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AVS Disc Creator 5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AVS Disc Creator 5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AVS Disc Creator 5 by Online Media Technologies Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that AVS Disc Creator 5 by Online Media Technologies Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AVS Disc Creator 5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 16:32:11.380