AVS Audio Editor 7.1
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall AVS Audio Editor 7.1 for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall AVS Audio Editor 7.1 from your systemOnline Media Technologies Ltd.
. More information about Online Media Technologies Ltd. can be read here
. Please open http://www.avs4you.com
if you want to read more on AVS Audio Editor 7.1 on Online Media Technologies Ltd.'s web page. Usually the AVS Audio Editor 7.1 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioEditor folder, depending on the user's option during setup. AVS Audio Editor 7.1's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioEditor\unins000.exe. AVS Audio Editor 7.1's main file takes around 17.72 MB (18579816 bytes) and is called AVSAudioEditor.exe.
AVS Audio Editor 7.1 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 18.39 MB (19288502
bytes) on disk.
- AVSAudioEditor.exe (17.72 MB)
- unins000.exe (692.08 KB)
This web page is about AVS Audio Editor 7.1 version 126.96.36.1997
alone. For more AVS Audio Editor 7.1 versions please click below:
AVS Audio Editor 7.1 is an application released by the software company Online Media Technologies Ltd.. Some users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall AVS Audio Editor 7.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall AVS Audio Editor 7.1 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AVS Audio Editor 7.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "AVS Audio Editor 7.1". If it is installed on your PC the AVS Audio Editor 7.1 app will be found automatically. After you click AVS Audio Editor 7.1 in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about AVS Audio Editor 7.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AVS Audio Editor 7.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.avs4you.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioEditor\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AVS Audio Editor 7.1.
8. After removing AVS Audio Editor 7.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AVS Audio Editor 7.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AVS Audio Editor 7.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove AVS Audio Editor 7.1 by Online Media Technologies Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that AVS Audio Editor 7.1 by Online Media Technologies Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AVS Audio Editor 7.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 21:01:07.770