AVS Audio Editor 7.1
This info is about AVS Audio Editor 7.1 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall AVS Audio Editor 7.1 from your computerOnline Media Technologies Ltd.
. More information on Online Media Technologies Ltd. can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.avs4you.com
if you want to read more on AVS Audio Editor 7.1 on Online Media Technologies Ltd.'s web page. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioEditor folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioEditor\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall AVS Audio Editor 7.1. AVSAudioEditor.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 17.72 MB (18578792 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside AVS Audio Editor 7.1. They take about 18.39 MB (19286306
bytes) on disk.
- AVSAudioEditor.exe (17.72 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.93 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.1994
of AVS Audio Editor 7.1. Click on the links below for other AVS Audio Editor 7.1 versions:
AVS Audio Editor 7.1 is a program offered by the software company Online Media Technologies Ltd.. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall AVS Audio Editor 7.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove AVS Audio Editor 7.1 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AVS Audio Editor 7.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "AVS Audio Editor 7.1". If it exists on your system the AVS Audio Editor 7.1 program will be found very quickly. After you click AVS Audio Editor 7.1 in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding AVS Audio Editor 7.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AVS Audio Editor 7.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.avs4you.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioEditor\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AVS Audio Editor 7.1.
8. After removing AVS Audio Editor 7.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AVS Audio Editor 7.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AVS Audio Editor 7.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AVS Audio Editor 7.1 by Online Media Technologies Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that AVS Audio Editor 7.1 by Online Media Technologies Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove AVS Audio Editor 7.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 21:28:46.633