AVG Secure Browser
AVG Secure Browser is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall AVG Secure Browser from your computerOs Autores do AVG Secure Browser
. More info about Os Autores do AVG Secure Browser can be read here
. Click on www.avgbrowser.com
to get more details about AVG Secure Browser on Os Autores do AVG Secure Browser's website. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\Browser\Application folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for AVG Secure Browser is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\Browser\AVGBrowserUninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is titled AVGBrowser.exe and it has a size of 1.76 MB (1849264 bytes).
AVG Secure Browser installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 16.74 MB (17554160
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AVGBrowser.exe (1.76 MB)
- browser_proxy.exe (570.59 KB)
- browser_crash_reporter.exe (2.27 MB)
- defaultapp_helper64.exe (659.94 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (932.26 KB)
- nacl64.exe (3.26 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (712.86 KB)
- shortcut_pin_helper64.exe (650.83 KB)
- setup.exe (3.00 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 81.1.4222.140
of AVG Secure Browser. For other AVG Secure Browser versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AVG Secure Browser is a program marketed by the software company Os Autores do AVG Secure Browser. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to uninstall AVG Secure Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase AVG Secure Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AVG Secure Browser or simply activate the Search field and type in "AVG Secure Browser". If it exists on your system the AVG Secure Browser program will be found automatically. When you select AVG Secure Browser in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding AVG Secure Browser, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AVG Secure Browser:
- The software company is: www.avgbrowser.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\Browser\AVGBrowserUninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AVG Secure Browser.
8. After removing AVG Secure Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AVG Secure Browser that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AVG Secure Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AVG Secure Browser by Os Autores do AVG Secure Browser from your PC, we are not saying that AVG Secure Browser by Os Autores do AVG Secure Browser is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AVG Secure Browser in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-11 12:12:28.643