AVG Secure Browser
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove AVG Secure Browser for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall AVG Secure Browser from your PCOs Autores do AVG Secure Browser
. You can find out more on Os Autores do AVG Secure Browser or check for application updates here
. More data about the program AVG Secure Browser can be seen at www.avgbrowser.com
. AVG Secure Browser is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\Browser\Application folder, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling AVG Secure Browser is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\Browser\AVGBrowserUninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 1.91 MB (2003240 bytes) on disk and is titled AVGBrowser.exe.
AVG Secure Browser installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 13.85 MB (14520400
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AVGBrowser.exe (1.91 MB)
- browser_proxy.exe (681.65 KB)
- browser_crash_reporter.exe (2.68 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.06 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (853.13 KB)
- setup.exe (3.35 MB)
The current page applies to AVG Secure Browser version 81.1.4223.140
alone. Click on the links below for other AVG Secure Browser versions:
...click to view all...
AVG Secure Browser is an application released by the software company Os Autores do AVG Secure Browser. Frequently, people choose to remove this application. This can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to remove AVG Secure Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete AVG Secure Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AVG Secure Browser or simply click the Search feature and type in "AVG Secure Browser". The AVG Secure Browser program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select AVG Secure Browser in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about AVG Secure Browser, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AVG Secure Browser:
- The web site of the program is: www.avgbrowser.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\Browser\AVGBrowserUninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AVG Secure Browser.
8. After uninstalling AVG Secure Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AVG Secure Browser which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AVG Secure Browser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AVG Secure Browser by Os Autores do AVG Secure Browser from your PC, we are not saying that AVG Secure Browser by Os Autores do AVG Secure Browser is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AVG Secure Browser supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-11 22:16:36.337