AVG PC TuneUp
This page is about AVG PC TuneUp for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall AVG PC TuneUp from your PCAVG Technologies
. Take a look here
for more details on AVG Technologies. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG PC TuneUp folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.93 MB (3075856 bytes) on disk and is labeled avgdiagex.exe.
The following executable files are contained in AVG PC TuneUp. They take 29.08 MB (30495840
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- avgdiagex.exe (2.93 MB)
- avgdumpa.exe (948.40 KB)
- avgdumpx.exe (787.15 KB)
- BrowserCleaner.exe (120.40 KB)
- DiskCleaner.exe (461.90 KB)
- DiskDoctor.exe (179.90 KB)
- DiskExplorer.exe (509.40 KB)
- DriveDefrag.exe (206.90 KB)
- DuplicateFinder.exe (790.90 KB)
- EnergyOptimizer.exe (244.40 KB)
- IECacheWinInetLdr.exe (107.77 KB)
- iOSCleaner.exe (893.40 KB)
- OneClickStarter.exe (117.41 KB)
- PerformanceOptimizer.exe (341.90 KB)
- PMLauncher.exe (86.90 KB)
- PowerModeManager.exe (429.40 KB)
- ProcessManager.exe (441.40 KB)
- ProcessManager64.exe (183.27 KB)
- ProgramDeactivator.exe (421.40 KB)
- RegistryCleaner.exe (355.90 KB)
- RegistryDefrag.exe (169.40 KB)
- RegistryEditor.exe (393.90 KB)
- RegWiz.exe (192.40 KB)
- RepairWizard.exe (170.40 KB)
- Report.exe (152.90 KB)
- RescueCenter.exe (253.40 KB)
- SettingCenter.exe (369.40 KB)
- ShortcutCleaner.exe (119.40 KB)
- Shredder.exe (175.40 KB)
- StartUpManager.exe (380.40 KB)
- StartupOptimizer.exe (318.40 KB)
- Styler.exe (1,021.90 KB)
- SystemControl.exe (1.22 MB)
- SystemInformation.exe (312.40 KB)
- TUAutoReactivator64.exe (145.27 KB)
- TUAutoUpdateCheck.exe (125.91 KB)
- TUDefragBackend64.exe (613.77 KB)
- TUInstallHelper.exe (416.40 KB)
- TUMessages.exe (257.90 KB)
- TuneUpSystemStatusCheck.exe (345.41 KB)
- TuneUpUtilitiesApp64.exe (4.23 MB)
- TuneUpUtilitiesService64.exe (4.58 MB)
- TURatingSynch.exe (105.90 KB)
- TURegOpt64.exe (51.77 KB)
- tuscanx.exe (2.16 MB)
- tux64thk.exe (28.77 KB)
- Undelete.exe (255.90 KB)
- UninstallManager.exe (299.40 KB)
This info is about AVG PC TuneUp version 16.22.3
alone. For more AVG PC TuneUp versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AVG PC TuneUp is a program marketed by AVG Technologies. Sometimes, people try to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to erase AVG PC TuneUp is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove AVG PC TuneUp from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AVG PC TuneUp or simply click the Search field and type in "AVG PC TuneUp". The AVG PC TuneUp application will be found very quickly. When you click AVG PC TuneUp in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding AVG PC TuneUp, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AVG PC TuneUp.
8. After removing AVG PC TuneUp, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AVG PC TuneUp that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AVG PC TuneUp using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AVG PC TuneUp by AVG Technologies from your PC, we are not saying that AVG PC TuneUp by AVG Technologies is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AVG PC TuneUp supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 08:00:55.850