AVG PC TuneUp
AVG PC TuneUp is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall AVG PC TuneUp from your PCAVG Technologies
. Open here
where you can read more on AVG Technologies. Usually the AVG PC TuneUp application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG PC TuneUp folder, depending on the user's option during setup. AVG PC TuneUp's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG PC TuneUp\..\Setup\avgsetupx.exe /mode=offline /uninstall=tu. avgdiagex.exe is the AVG PC TuneUp's main executable file and it takes around 2.93 MB (3071400 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in AVG PC TuneUp. They occupy 25.83 MB (27084448
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- avgdiagex.exe (2.93 MB)
- avgdumpx.exe (869.02 KB)
- BrowserCleaner.exe (133.91 KB)
- DiskCleaner.exe (474.91 KB)
- DiskDoctor.exe (190.41 KB)
- DiskExplorer.exe (520.41 KB)
- DriveDefrag.exe (218.91 KB)
- DuplicateFinder.exe (801.41 KB)
- EnergyOptimizer.exe (256.91 KB)
- IECacheWinInetLdr.exe (100.91 KB)
- iOSCleaner.exe (903.91 KB)
- OneClickStarter.exe (129.91 KB)
- PerformanceOptimizer.exe (364.91 KB)
- PMLauncher.exe (100.41 KB)
- PowerModeManager.exe (442.91 KB)
- ProcessManager.exe (452.41 KB)
- ProgramDeactivator.exe (432.91 KB)
- RegistryCleaner.exe (368.41 KB)
- RegistryDefrag.exe (180.91 KB)
- RegistryEditor.exe (403.41 KB)
- RegWiz.exe (203.41 KB)
- RepairWizard.exe (182.91 KB)
- Report.exe (164.41 KB)
- RescueCenter.exe (273.91 KB)
- SettingCenter.exe (381.41 KB)
- ShortcutCleaner.exe (132.41 KB)
- Shredder.exe (187.41 KB)
- StartUpManager.exe (392.91 KB)
- StartupOptimizer.exe (329.91 KB)
- Styler.exe (1.01 MB)
- SystemControl.exe (1.23 MB)
- SystemInformation.exe (322.41 KB)
- TUAutoReactivator32.exe (184.41 KB)
- TUAutoUpdateCheck.exe (125.91 KB)
- TUDefragBackend32.exe (560.91 KB)
- TUInstallHelper.exe (450.91 KB)
- TUMessages.exe (268.91 KB)
- TuneUpSystemStatusCheck.exe (355.91 KB)
- TuneUpUtilitiesApp32.exe (3.38 MB)
- TuneUpUtilitiesService32.exe (3.35 MB)
- TURatingSynch.exe (119.41 KB)
- TURegOpt32.exe (41.91 KB)
- tuscanx.exe (1.60 MB)
- tux64thk.exe (21.91 KB)
- Undelete.exe (266.41 KB)
- UninstallManager.exe (310.91 KB)
You can find here a few links to other AVG PC TuneUp versions:
...click to view all...
AVG PC TuneUp is an application offered by AVG Technologies. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to erase AVG PC TuneUp is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete AVG PC TuneUp from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AVG PC TuneUp or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AVG PC TuneUp". The AVG PC TuneUp app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click AVG PC TuneUp in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about AVG PC TuneUp, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AVG PC TuneUp.
8. After removing AVG PC TuneUp, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AVG PC TuneUp which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AVG PC TuneUp using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AVG PC TuneUp by AVG Technologies from your PC, we are not saying that AVG PC TuneUp by AVG Technologies is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AVG PC TuneUp in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-27 20:20:42.060