AT&T Communication Manager
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall AT&T Communication Manager for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall AT&T Communication Manager from your PCAT&T
. Go over here
for more details on AT&T. AT&T Communication Manager is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AT&T\Communication Manager directory, depending on the user's option. ATTCM.exe is the AT&T Communication Manager's primary executable file and it occupies circa 862.57 KB (883272 bytes) on disk.
AT&T Communication Manager contains of the executables below. They take 4.55 MB (4775192
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ATTCM.exe (862.57 KB)
- bmctl.exe (381.13 KB)
- bmlogger.exe (113.13 KB)
- bmop.exe (717.13 KB)
- bmverify.exe (57.13 KB)
- CatDbHelper.exe (58.57 KB)
- CMResetDriver64.exe (320.57 KB)
- ConAppsSvc.exe (122.57 KB)
- DBUpdater.exe (202.57 KB)
- FirmwareLauncher.exe (62.57 KB)
- FullPermiss.exe (118.57 KB)
- LFLauncher.exe (50.57 KB)
- PCARmDrv.exe (50.57 KB)
- Phoenix.exe (625.36 KB)
- RcAppSvc.exe (118.57 KB)
- RunElevated.exe (74.57 KB)
- SwiApiMux.exe (206.57 KB)
- WiFiRpcServer.exe (520.57 KB)
This web page is about AT&T Communication Manager version 7.02.0314.0
alone. Click on the links below for other AT&T Communication Manager versions:
...click to view all...
AT&T Communication Manager is a program offered by the software company AT&T. Sometimes, users want to erase this application. This is hard because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to erase AT&T Communication Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall AT&T Communication Manager from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AT&T Communication Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "AT&T Communication Manager". If it exists on your system the AT&T Communication Manager application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click AT&T Communication Manager in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding AT&T Communication Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AT&T Communication Manager.
8. After uninstalling AT&T Communication Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AT&T Communication Manager which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AT&T Communication Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AT&T Communication Manager by AT&T from your PC, nor are we saying that AT&T Communication Manager by AT&T is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AT&T Communication Manager supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-03-25 19:16:33.490