AT&T Communication Manager
This page is about AT&T Communication Manager for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall AT&T Communication Manager from your computerAT&T
. Go over here
where you can read more on AT&T. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AT&T\Communication Manager directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. The program's main executable file occupies 862.57 KB (883272 bytes) on disk and is named ATTCM.exe.
The executables below are part of AT&T Communication Manager. They occupy an average of 4.55 MB (4775192
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ATTCM.exe (862.57 KB)
- bmctl.exe (381.13 KB)
- bmlogger.exe (113.13 KB)
- bmop.exe (717.13 KB)
- bmverify.exe (57.13 KB)
- CatDbHelper.exe (58.57 KB)
- CMResetDriver64.exe (320.57 KB)
- ConAppsSvc.exe (122.57 KB)
- DBUpdater.exe (202.57 KB)
- FirmwareLauncher.exe (62.57 KB)
- FullPermiss.exe (118.57 KB)
- LFLauncher.exe (50.57 KB)
- PCARmDrv.exe (50.57 KB)
- Phoenix.exe (625.36 KB)
- RcAppSvc.exe (118.57 KB)
- RunElevated.exe (74.57 KB)
- SwiApiMux.exe (206.57 KB)
- WiFiRpcServer.exe (520.57 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.02.0610.0
of AT&T Communication Manager. Click on the links below for other AT&T Communication Manager versions:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.Directories left on disk:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\AT&T\Communication Manager
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\WZSE0.TMP\CommonAppData\AT&T\Communication Manager
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\AT&T\Communication Manager
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\AT&T\Communication Manager\DevicePriorityWwan.xml.RC4
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\AT&T\Communication Manager\diagnostics.txt
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\AT&T\Communication Manager\DiagnosticsBackup.txt
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\AT&T\Communication Manager\FeatureManagerSettings.xml.RC4
AT&T Communication Manager is a program released by the software company AT&T. Some computer users decide to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to uninstall AT&T Communication Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase AT&T Communication Manager from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AT&T Communication Manager or simply activate the Search field and type in "AT&T Communication Manager". If it exists on your system the AT&T Communication Manager program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select AT&T Communication Manager in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about AT&T Communication Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AT&T Communication Manager.
8. After removing AT&T Communication Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AT&T Communication Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AT&T Communication Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove AT&T Communication Manager by AT&T from your computer, we are not saying that AT&T Communication Manager by AT&T is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AT&T Communication Manager in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-07 18:25:59.450