ASUS Key Suite
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall ASUS Key Suite for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall ASUS Key Suite from your systemASUSTeK Computer Inc.
. More information on ASUSTeK Computer Inc. can be found here
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ASUS Key Suite directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. RunDll32 is the full command line if you want to remove ASUS Key Suite. AsKeySuite.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 684.80 KB (701240 bytes) on disk.
ASUS Key Suite contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.67 MB (1746744
bytes) on disk.
- AsKeySuite.exe (684.80 KB)
- AsRunKeySuite.exe (228.38 KB)
- RegSchdTask.exe (792.63 KB)
The current web page applies to ASUS Key Suite version 1.01.06
only. You can find below info on other application versions of ASUS Key Suite:
...click to view all...
ASUS Key Suite is a program by ASUSTeK Computer Inc.. Some computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. The best QUICK action to erase ASUS Key Suite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall ASUS Key Suite from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ASUS Key Suite or simply click the Search feature and type in "ASUS Key Suite". If it is installed on your PC the ASUS Key Suite program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select ASUS Key Suite in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding ASUS Key Suite, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ASUS Key Suite.
8. After removing ASUS Key Suite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ASUS Key Suite which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ASUS Key Suite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ASUS Key Suite by ASUSTeK Computer Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that ASUS Key Suite by ASUSTeK Computer Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ASUS Key Suite in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-15 17:52:44.157