ASUS Key Suite
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove ASUS Key Suite for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall ASUS Key Suite from your PCASUSTeK Computer Inc.
. Further information on ASUSTeK Computer Inc. can be seen here
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ASUS Key Suite folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall ASUS Key Suite by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line RunDll32. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. AsKeySuite.exe is the ASUS Key Suite's main executable file and it occupies about 692.38 KB (708992 bytes) on disk.
ASUS Key Suite is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.67 MB (1754496
bytes) on disk:
- AsKeySuite.exe (692.38 KB)
- AsRunKeySuite.exe (228.38 KB)
- RegSchdTask.exe (792.63 KB)
This data is about ASUS Key Suite version 1.01.01
only. You can find below info on other releases of ASUS Key Suite:
...click to view all...
ASUS Key Suite is a program by the software company ASUSTeK Computer Inc.. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some experience related to PCs. The best EASY way to uninstall ASUS Key Suite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall ASUS Key Suite from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ASUS Key Suite or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ASUS Key Suite". If it is installed on your PC the ASUS Key Suite program will be found very quickly. When you select ASUS Key Suite in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about ASUS Key Suite, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ASUS Key Suite.
8. After removing ASUS Key Suite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ASUS Key Suite which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ASUS Key Suite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ASUS Key Suite by ASUSTeK Computer Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that ASUS Key Suite by ASUSTeK Computer Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ASUS Key Suite supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 14:30:51.010