ASUS Business Manager
This info is about ASUS Business Manager for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall ASUS Business Manager from your computerASUSTeK Computer Inc.
. More information on ASUSTeK Computer Inc. can be found here
. Usually the ASUS Business Manager program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ASUS Manager folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling ASUS Business Manager is C:\ProgramData\ASUS\ASUS Manager\Setup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. ASUS Manager.exe is the ASUS Business Manager's primary executable file and it takes around 1.27 MB (1330512 bytes) on disk.
ASUS Business Manager installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.32 MB (5576064
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AsHKService.exe (220.30 KB)
- ASUS Manager.exe (1.27 MB)
- BackgroundWindow.exe (20.33 KB)
- CommandLine.exe (446.27 KB)
- LoadingAnimationWindow.exe (34.77 KB)
- SecureDeleteBackground.exe (504.27 KB)
- SecureDeleteWindow.exe (798.83 KB)
- UincodeCreateHelper.exe (11.14 KB)
- AsSecureAppcation.exe (211.30 KB)
- AsSecureAppcation.exe (274.30 KB)
- AsInstallationHelper.exe (20.27 KB)
- InstallDrive.exe (61.80 KB)
- Command.exe (447.80 KB)
- System56Link.exe (439.80 KB)
- Command.exe (444.30 KB)
- svchost.exe (22.80 KB)
- DeviceTool_x32.exe (40.00 KB)
- DeviceTool_x64.exe (41.54 KB)
- HotspotService.exe (67.75 KB)
- VersionTool.exe (38.43 KB)
The current web page applies to ASUS Business Manager version 1.0.6
alone. Click on the links below for other ASUS Business Manager versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove ASUS Business Manager.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall ASUS Business Manager:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ASUS Manager
ASUS Business Manager is an application offered by the software company ASUSTeK Computer Inc.. Frequently, people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best EASY action to remove ASUS Business Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall ASUS Business Manager from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ASUS Business Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "ASUS Business Manager". The ASUS Business Manager app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select ASUS Business Manager in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding ASUS Business Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ASUS Business Manager.
8. After removing ASUS Business Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ASUS Business Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ASUS Business Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ASUS Business Manager by ASUSTeK Computer Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that ASUS Business Manager by ASUSTeK Computer Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ASUS Business Manager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-20 14:36:52.830