ASUS Business Manager
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall ASUS Business Manager for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall ASUS Business Manager from your systemASUSTeK Computer Inc.
. Take a look here
for more info on ASUSTeK Computer Inc.. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ASUS Manager directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling ASUS Business Manager is C:\ProgramData\ASUS\ASUS Manager\Setup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 1.44 MB (1510680 bytes) on disk and is called ASUS Manager.exe.
The following executables are installed together with ASUS Business Manager. They occupy about 7.15 MB (7495432
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AsHKService.exe (218.80 KB)
- ASUS Manager.exe (1.44 MB)
- BackgroundWindow.exe (21.27 KB)
- LoadingAnimationWindow.exe (36.27 KB)
- ASUSFourceUpdater.exe (908.30 KB)
- ASUSUpdateChecker.exe (898.14 KB)
- ASUSUpdater.exe (439.30 KB)
- PEUpdater.exe (102.63 KB)
- AsUpIoIns.exe (110.63 KB)
- AsNFCChecker.exe (631.30 KB)
- DTNFCServer.exe (829.27 KB)
- DT_NFCExpressDesktops.exe (873.27 KB)
- ProviderInstaller.exe (11.00 KB)
- NetNfpHelper.exe (110.27 KB)
- NetNfpHelper.exe (104.77 KB)
- Power Manager_background.exe (191.50 KB)
- RecoveryDrive.exe (48.30 KB)
- ControlSysdm.exe (206.80 KB)
This page is about ASUS Business Manager version 2.06.02
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of ASUS Business Manager:
...click to view all...
ASUS Business Manager is a program by the software company ASUSTeK Computer Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this application. This is hard because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove ASUS Business Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove ASUS Business Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ASUS Business Manager or simply activate the Search field and type in "ASUS Business Manager". The ASUS Business Manager application will be found very quickly. After you click ASUS Business Manager in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about ASUS Business Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ASUS Business Manager.
8. After removing ASUS Business Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ASUS Business Manager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ASUS Business Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ASUS Business Manager by ASUSTeK Computer Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that ASUS Business Manager by ASUSTeK Computer Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ASUS Business Manager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 23:17:21.963