ASUS Business Manager
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall ASUS Business Manager for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall ASUS Business Manager from your systemASUSTeK Computer Inc.
. Take a look here
for more info on ASUSTeK Computer Inc.. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ASUS Manager directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling ASUS Business Manager is C:\ProgramData\ASUS\ASUS Manager\Setup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 1.44 MB (1510680 bytes) on disk and is called ASUS Manager.exe.
The following executables are installed together with ASUS Business Manager. They occupy about 7.15 MB (7495432
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AsHKService.exe (218.80 KB)
- ASUS Manager.exe (1.44 MB)
- BackgroundWindow.exe (21.27 KB)
- LoadingAnimationWindow.exe (36.27 KB)
- ASUSFourceUpdater.exe (908.30 KB)
- ASUSUpdateChecker.exe (898.14 KB)
- ASUSUpdater.exe (439.30 KB)
- PEUpdater.exe (102.63 KB)
- AsUpIoIns.exe (110.63 KB)
- AsNFCChecker.exe (631.30 KB)
- DTNFCServer.exe (829.27 KB)
- DT_NFCExpressDesktops.exe (873.27 KB)
- ProviderInstaller.exe (11.00 KB)
- NetNfpHelper.exe (110.27 KB)
- NetNfpHelper.exe (104.77 KB)
- Power Manager_background.exe (191.50 KB)
- RecoveryDrive.exe (48.30 KB)
- ControlSysdm.exe (206.80 KB)
This page is about ASUS Business Manager version 2.06.02
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of ASUS Business Manager:
...click to view all...
ASUS Business Manager is a program by the software company ASUSTeK Computer Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this application. This is hard because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove ASUS Business Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove ASUS Business Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ASUS Business Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "ASUS Business Manager". If it is installed on your PC the ASUS Business Manager program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click ASUS Business Manager in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding ASUS Business Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ASUS Business Manager.
8. After removing ASUS Business Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ASUS Business Manager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ASUS Business Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ASUS Business Manager by ASUSTeK Computer Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that ASUS Business Manager by ASUSTeK Computer Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ASUS Business Manager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 23:17:21.963