AMD Radeon Pro Settings
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall AMD Radeon Pro Settings for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall AMD Radeon Pro Settings from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can read more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.amd.com
to get more facts about AMD Radeon Pro Settings on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. AMD Radeon Pro Settings is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\AMD directory, regulated by the user's decision. RadeonSettings.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 15.73 MB (16489864 bytes) on disk.
AMD Radeon Pro Settings contains of the executables below. They take 56.89 MB (59655144
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AMDCleanupUtility.exe (1.82 MB)
- AMDSplashScreen.exe (1.91 MB)
- ATISetup.exe (906.88 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (458.00 KB)
- RadeonInstaller.exe (31.20 MB)
- Setup.exe (869.38 KB)
- amdow.exe (56.38 KB)
- AMDRSServ.exe (2.02 MB)
- AMDRSSrcExt.exe (95.88 KB)
- AutoOverClockGFXCLK.exe (28.88 KB)
- cncmd.exe (56.38 KB)
- gpuup.exe (267.88 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (32.88 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (32.88 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (19.00 KB)
- RadeonSettings.exe (15.73 MB)
- RSServCmd.exe (65.38 KB)
- FacebookClient.exe (33.00 KB)
- GfycatWrapper.exe (28.50 KB)
- MixerClient.exe (25.50 KB)
- QuanminTVWrapper.exe (24.00 KB)
- RestreamAPIWrapper.exe (16.50 KB)
- SinaWeiboWrapper.exe (31.00 KB)
- StreamableAPIWrapper.exe (23.50 KB)
- TwitchClient.exe (25.50 KB)
- TwitterWrapperClient.exe (33.00 KB)
- YoukuWrapper.exe (38.00 KB)
- YoutubeAPIWrapper.exe (30.50 KB)
- AUEPLauncher.exe (42.00 KB)
- AUEPMaster.exe (560.00 KB)
- AUEPUF.exe (153.00 KB)
- AUEPRyzenMasterAC.exe (26.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2019.0123.1838.33562
of AMD Radeon Pro Settings. You can find below a few links to other AMD Radeon Pro Settings versions:
AMD Radeon Pro Settings is an application offered by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to uninstall AMD Radeon Pro Settings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase AMD Radeon Pro Settings from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AMD Radeon Pro Settings or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD Radeon Pro Settings". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Radeon Pro Settings program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select AMD Radeon Pro Settings in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about AMD Radeon Pro Settings, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AMD Radeon Pro Settings.
8. After uninstalling AMD Radeon Pro Settings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Radeon Pro Settings that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD Radeon Pro Settings with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD Radeon Pro Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AMD Radeon Pro Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD Radeon Pro Settings in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-03-24 07:02:28.540