AMD Radeon Pro Settings
You can find below details on how to remove AMD Radeon Pro Settings for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall AMD Radeon Pro Settings from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Further information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. More details about AMD Radeon Pro Settings can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\AMD directory (same installation drive as Windows). RadeonSettings.exe is the AMD Radeon Pro Settings's main executable file and it takes close to 15.71 MB (16475528 bytes) on disk.
AMD Radeon Pro Settings is composed of the following executables which occupy 213.53 MB (223899360
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- ccc2_install.exe (144.91 MB)
- AMDCleanupUtility.exe (1.82 MB)
- amdprw.exe (12.34 MB)
- AMDSplashScreen.exe (1.91 MB)
- ATISetup.exe (906.88 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (458.00 KB)
- PRWlayer.exe (163.00 KB)
- RadeonInstaller.exe (31.20 MB)
- Setup.exe (869.38 KB)
- amdow.exe (56.38 KB)
- AMDRSServ.exe (2.02 MB)
- AMDRSSrcExt.exe (95.88 KB)
- AutoOverClockGFXCLK.exe (28.88 KB)
- cncmd.exe (56.38 KB)
- gpuup.exe (267.88 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (32.88 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (32.88 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (19.00 KB)
- RadeonSettings.exe (15.71 MB)
- RSServCmd.exe (65.38 KB)
- FacebookClient.exe (33.00 KB)
- GfycatWrapper.exe (28.50 KB)
- MixerClient.exe (25.50 KB)
- QuanminTVWrapper.exe (24.00 KB)
- RestreamAPIWrapper.exe (16.00 KB)
- SinaWeiboWrapper.exe (31.00 KB)
- StreamableAPIWrapper.exe (23.50 KB)
- TwitchClient.exe (25.50 KB)
- TwitterWrapperClient.exe (33.00 KB)
- YoukuWrapper.exe (38.00 KB)
- YoutubeAPIWrapper.exe (30.50 KB)
This data is about AMD Radeon Pro Settings version 2019.0108.1948.35663
only. You can find below a few links to other AMD Radeon Pro Settings versions:
AMD Radeon Pro Settings is a program marketed by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to erase AMD Radeon Pro Settings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase AMD Radeon Pro Settings from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AMD Radeon Pro Settings or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMD Radeon Pro Settings". If it exists on your system the AMD Radeon Pro Settings application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select AMD Radeon Pro Settings in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding AMD Radeon Pro Settings, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AMD Radeon Pro Settings.
8. After removing AMD Radeon Pro Settings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Radeon Pro Settings which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD Radeon Pro Settings using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove AMD Radeon Pro Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD Radeon Pro Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Radeon Pro Settings in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-02-28 06:06:59.993