AMD Radeon Control Center
AMD Radeon Control Center is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall AMD Radeon Control Center from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can find out more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More information about AMD Radeon Control Center can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. Usually the AMD Radeon Control Center application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD directory, depending on the user's option during install. The application's main executable file is called RadeonSettings.exe and its approximative size is 5.56 MB (5829320 bytes).
AMD Radeon Control Center is composed of the following executables which occupy 12.31 MB (12912416
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (293.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
- cncmd.exe (33.20 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (20.70 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (20.70 KB)
- RadeonSettings.exe (5.56 MB)
This web page is about AMD Radeon Control Center version 2016.0510.1845.31929
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of AMD Radeon Control Center:
...click to view all...
AMD Radeon Control Center is a program offered by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, users choose to remove this application. This is difficult because performing this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to remove AMD Radeon Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove AMD Radeon Control Center from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AMD Radeon Control Center or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMD Radeon Control Center". The AMD Radeon Control Center app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click AMD Radeon Control Center in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding AMD Radeon Control Center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AMD Radeon Control Center.
8. After removing AMD Radeon Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AMD Radeon Control Center which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD Radeon Control Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AMD Radeon Control Center by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD Radeon Control Center by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD Radeon Control Center supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-28 17:06:14.160