AMD Radeon Control Center
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall AMD Radeon Control Center for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall AMD Radeon Control Center from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. You can get more details about AMD Radeon Control Center at http://www.amd.com
. AMD Radeon Control Center is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. AMD Radeon Control Center's primary file takes about 300.70 KB (307912 bytes) and is named CCC.exe.
AMD Radeon Control Center is composed of the following executables which occupy 8.62 MB (9043096
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (300.70 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (324.20 KB)
- CLI.exe (311.70 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (78.70 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (59.20 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (59.20 KB)
- MOM.exe (300.20 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.99 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.52 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (731.20 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The current web page applies to AMD Radeon Control Center version 2015.0721.2136.37041
only. For more AMD Radeon Control Center versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMD Radeon Control Center is a program offered by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to remove AMD Radeon Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete AMD Radeon Control Center from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AMD Radeon Control Center or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD Radeon Control Center". The AMD Radeon Control Center app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click AMD Radeon Control Center in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about AMD Radeon Control Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AMD Radeon Control Center.
8. After uninstalling AMD Radeon Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AMD Radeon Control Center that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD Radeon Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AMD Radeon Control Center by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD Radeon Control Center by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD Radeon Control Center supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-26 04:30:40.580