AMD Radeon Control Center
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall AMD Radeon Control Center for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall AMD Radeon Control Center from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. You can get more details about AMD Radeon Control Center at http://www.amd.com
. AMD Radeon Control Center is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. AMD Radeon Control Center's primary file takes about 300.70 KB (307912 bytes) and is named CCC.exe.
AMD Radeon Control Center is composed of the following executables which occupy 8.62 MB (9043096
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (300.70 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (324.20 KB)
- CLI.exe (311.70 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (78.70 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (59.20 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (59.20 KB)
- MOM.exe (300.20 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.99 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.52 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (731.20 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The current web page applies to AMD Radeon Control Center version 2015.0721.2136.37041
only. For more AMD Radeon Control Center versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMD Radeon Control Center is a program offered by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to remove AMD Radeon Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete AMD Radeon Control Center from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AMD Radeon Control Center or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMD Radeon Control Center". If it exists on your system the AMD Radeon Control Center program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select AMD Radeon Control Center in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding AMD Radeon Control Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AMD Radeon Control Center.
8. After uninstalling AMD Radeon Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AMD Radeon Control Center that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD Radeon Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AMD Radeon Control Center by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD Radeon Control Center by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD Radeon Control Center supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-26 04:30:40.580