AMD Fuel is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall AMD Fuel from your computerNome società
. You can find out more on Nome società or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.AMD.com
to get more info about AMD Fuel on Nome società's website. Usually the AMD Fuel application is found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Fuel.Service.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 343.70 KB (351944 bytes) on disk.
AMD Fuel is comprised of the following executables which take 343.70 KB (351944
bytes) on disk:
- Fuel.Service.exe (343.70 KB)
The current page applies to AMD Fuel version 2012.0928.1532.26058
alone. Click on the links below for other AMD Fuel versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is an application by the software company Nome società. Some people try to uninstall it. This can be hard because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove AMD Fuel from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AMD Fuel or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMD Fuel". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Fuel app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select AMD Fuel in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about AMD Fuel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AMD Fuel.
8. After removing AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AMD Fuel which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AMD Fuel by Nome società from your computer, we are not saying that AMD Fuel by Nome società is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD Fuel in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-25 20:22:58.787