This web page contains detailed information on how to remove AMD Fuel for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall AMD Fuel from your systemNome società
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Nome società. You can see more info related to AMD Fuel at http://www.AMD.com
. AMD Fuel is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The program's main executable file is called Fuel.Service.exe and its approximative size is 353.50 KB (361984 bytes).
AMD Fuel installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 353.50 KB (361984
bytes) on disk.
- Fuel.Service.exe (353.50 KB)
The current web page applies to AMD Fuel version 2012.0309.43.976
alone. You can find below a few links to other AMD Fuel releases:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is an application released by Nome società. Some people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase AMD Fuel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AMD Fuel or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMD Fuel". The AMD Fuel program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select AMD Fuel in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about AMD Fuel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AMD Fuel.
8. After removing AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AMD Fuel that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AMD Fuel by Nome società from your PC, we are not saying that AMD Fuel by Nome società is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD Fuel supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-22 12:22:59.680