This web page is about AMD Fuel for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall AMD Fuel from your PCNazwa firmy
. Go over here
for more details on Nazwa firmy. Further information about AMD Fuel can be seen at http://www.AMD.com
. AMD Fuel is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\UserName folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. AMD Fuel's main file takes about 343.70 KB (351944 bytes) and is called Fuel.Service.exe.
AMD Fuel contains of the executables below. They occupy 106.38 MB (111547400
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Fuel.Service.exe (343.70 KB)
- ccc2_install.exe (92.30 MB)
- AMDCleanupUtility.exe (6.42 MB)
- ATISetup.exe (575.20 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (5.66 MB)
- SetACL64.exe (483.20 KB)
- Setup.exe (647.70 KB)
The current page applies to AMD Fuel version 2015.0930.44.42574
only. You can find below info on other releases of AMD Fuel:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is an application offered by Nazwa firmy. Some people choose to erase this application. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to erase AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AMD Fuel or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD Fuel". If it exists on your system the AMD Fuel program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click AMD Fuel in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding AMD Fuel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AMD Fuel.
8. After uninstalling AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AMD Fuel that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD Fuel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AMD Fuel by Nazwa firmy from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD Fuel by Nazwa firmy is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Fuel supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-16 18:55:44.900