This page contains complete information on how to remove AMD Fuel for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall AMD Fuel from your computerNazwa firmy
. More info about Nazwa firmy can be seen here
. Click on http://www.AMD.com
to get more data about AMD Fuel on Nazwa firmy's website. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\AMD folder (same installation drive as Windows). AMD Fuel's main file takes around 343.70 KB (351944 bytes) and is called Fuel.Service.exe.
AMD Fuel is comprised of the following executables which take 18.56 MB (19459048
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- atieclxx.exe (574.50 KB)
- Fuel.Service.exe (343.70 KB)
- AMDCleanupUtility.exe (6.46 MB)
- ATISetup.exe (529.20 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (9.86 MB)
- SetACL64.exe (483.20 KB)
- Setup.exe (360.20 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.1222.1.43177
of AMD Fuel. For more AMD Fuel versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is a program by Nazwa firmy. Sometimes, users want to remove this application. This can be efortful because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase AMD Fuel from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AMD Fuel or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD Fuel". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Fuel app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click AMD Fuel in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about AMD Fuel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AMD Fuel.
8. After removing AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Fuel that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AMD Fuel by Nazwa firmy from your computer, we are not saying that AMD Fuel by Nazwa firmy is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Fuel in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-16 20:17:18.907