AMD Fuel is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall AMD Fuel from your systemNazwa firmy
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Nazwa firmy. Please follow http://www.AMD.com
if you want to read more on AMD Fuel on Nazwa firmy's page. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). The program's main executable file occupies 336.00 KB (344064 bytes) on disk and is labeled Fuel.Service.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in AMD Fuel. They occupy 433.00 KB (443392
bytes) on disk.
- AdaptiveSleepService.exe (97.00 KB)
- Fuel.Service.exe (336.00 KB)
The current page applies to AMD Fuel version 2013.1119.2211.39813
only. You can find below info on other versions of AMD Fuel:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is a program marketed by the software company Nazwa firmy. Sometimes, users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to remove AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete AMD Fuel from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AMD Fuel or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD Fuel". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Fuel application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click AMD Fuel in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding AMD Fuel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AMD Fuel.
8. After uninstalling AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AMD Fuel that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD Fuel by Nazwa firmy from your computer, we are not saying that AMD Fuel by Nazwa firmy is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD Fuel in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-30 17:42:39.387