AMD Fuel is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall AMD Fuel from your systemNazwa firmy
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Nazwa firmy. Please follow http://www.AMD.com
if you want to read more on AMD Fuel on Nazwa firmy's page. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). The program's main executable file occupies 336.00 KB (344064 bytes) on disk and is labeled Fuel.Service.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in AMD Fuel. They occupy 433.00 KB (443392
bytes) on disk.
- AdaptiveSleepService.exe (97.00 KB)
- Fuel.Service.exe (336.00 KB)
The current page applies to AMD Fuel version 2013.1119.2211.39813
only. You can find below info on other versions of AMD Fuel:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is a program marketed by the software company Nazwa firmy. Sometimes, users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to remove AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete AMD Fuel from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AMD Fuel or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD Fuel". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Fuel app will be found very quickly. After you select AMD Fuel in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding AMD Fuel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AMD Fuel.
8. After uninstalling AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AMD Fuel that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD Fuel by Nazwa firmy from your computer, we are not saying that AMD Fuel by Nazwa firmy is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD Fuel in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-30 17:42:39.387