AMD Catalyst Install Manager
AMD Catalyst Install Manager is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall AMD Catalyst Install Manager from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can find out more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.amd.com
if you want to read more on AMD Catalyst Install Manager on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s page. AMD Catalyst Install Manager is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\AMD\CIM directory, subject to the user's choice. The application's main executable file occupies 5.04 MB (5281992 bytes) on disk and is titled InstallManagerApp.exe.
The executables below are part of AMD Catalyst Install Manager. They take an average of 12.77 MB (13386016
bytes) on disk.
- AMDCleanupUtility.exe (6.42 MB)
- ATISetup.exe (479.70 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (5.04 MB)
- SetACL.exe (311.70 KB)
- Setup.exe (550.70 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 8.0.916.0
of AMD Catalyst Install Manager. You can find below info on other releases of AMD Catalyst Install Manager:
...click to view all...
AMD Catalyst Install Manager is a program marketed by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some users want to erase this program. This is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to erase AMD Catalyst Install Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase AMD Catalyst Install Manager with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AMD Catalyst Install Manager or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMD Catalyst Install Manager". The AMD Catalyst Install Manager application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click AMD Catalyst Install Manager in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding AMD Catalyst Install Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AMD Catalyst Install Manager.
8. After uninstalling AMD Catalyst Install Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Catalyst Install Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD Catalyst Install Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AMD Catalyst Install Manager by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that AMD Catalyst Install Manager by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Catalyst Install Manager supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-03 05:56:49.263