AMD Catalyst Install Manager
This page is about AMD Catalyst Install Manager for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall AMD Catalyst Install Manager from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Further information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. Click on http://www.amd.com
to get more facts about AMD Catalyst Install Manager on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\ATI\CIM folder (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file is titled InstallManagerApp.exe and occupies 4.62 MB (4842240 bytes).
The executable files below are part of AMD Catalyst Install Manager. They occupy about 5.88 MB (6168576
bytes) on disk.
- ATISetup.exe (421.75 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (4.62 MB)
- SetACL.exe (311.25 KB)
- Setup.exe (562.25 KB)
The current page applies to AMD Catalyst Install Manager version 8.0.891.0
alone. You can find below a few links to other AMD Catalyst Install Manager versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling AMD Catalyst Install Manager we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below remain on your disk by AMD Catalyst Install Manager's application uninstaller when you removed it:
Registry that is not cleaned:
Additional registry values that you should delete:
AMD Catalyst Install Manager is a program marketed by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to remove AMD Catalyst Install Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall AMD Catalyst Install Manager with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AMD Catalyst Install Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD Catalyst Install Manager". If it exists on your system the AMD Catalyst Install Manager application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click AMD Catalyst Install Manager in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding AMD Catalyst Install Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AMD Catalyst Install Manager.
8. After removing AMD Catalyst Install Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Catalyst Install Manager which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Catalyst Install Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD Catalyst Install Manager by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD Catalyst Install Manager by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD Catalyst Install Manager supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 02:07:50.257