AMD Catalyst Control Center
This info is about AMD Catalyst Control Center for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center from your computerYrityksen nimi
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Yrityksen nimi. Please follow http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on AMD Catalyst Control Center on Yrityksen nimi's page. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). AMD Catalyst Control Center's main file takes around 292.50 KB (299520 bytes) and its name is CCC.exe.
AMD Catalyst Control Center is comprised of the following executables which occupy 8.13 MB (8520704
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.50 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (51.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (748.25 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (729.75 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
This page is about AMD Catalyst Control Center version 2013.0918.1802.30548
only. You can find below a few links to other AMD Catalyst Control Center versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Catalyst Control Center is a program marketed by Yrityksen nimi. Some users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AMD Catalyst Control Center or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD Catalyst Control Center". The AMD Catalyst Control Center app will be found automatically. After you click AMD Catalyst Control Center in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about AMD Catalyst Control Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center.
8. After uninstalling AMD Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Catalyst Control Center that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AMD Catalyst Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center by Yrityksen nimi from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD Catalyst Control Center by Yrityksen nimi is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-26 21:56:17.757