AMD Catalyst Control Center
AMD Catalyst Control Center is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center from your PCYrityksen nimi
. You can find out more on Yrityksen nimi or check for application updates here
. More info about the program AMD Catalyst Control Center can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. AMD Catalyst Control Center's main file takes about 293.50 KB (300544 bytes) and is named MOM.InstallProxy.exe.
AMD Catalyst Control Center contains of the executables below. They occupy 293.50 KB (300544
bytes) on disk.
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The current page applies to AMD Catalyst Control Center version 2013.0819.1344.22803
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of AMD Catalyst Control Center:
...click to view all...
AMD Catalyst Control Center is a program released by Yrityksen nimi. Sometimes, people decide to remove it. This is hard because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete AMD Catalyst Control Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AMD Catalyst Control Center or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMD Catalyst Control Center". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Catalyst Control Center application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click AMD Catalyst Control Center in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about AMD Catalyst Control Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AMD Catalyst Control Center.
8. After uninstalling AMD Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Catalyst Control Center that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Catalyst Control Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center by Yrityksen nimi from your PC, we are not saying that AMD Catalyst Control Center by Yrityksen nimi is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-21 05:56:30.250