AMD Catalyst Control Center
AMD Catalyst Control Center is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center from your PCNome società
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Nome società. You can see more info on AMD Catalyst Control Center at http://www.ati.com
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. AMD Catalyst Control Center's main file takes about 300.70 KB (307912 bytes) and is called CCC.exe.
AMD Catalyst Control Center is composed of the following executables which take 8.62 MB (9043096
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (300.70 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (324.20 KB)
- CLI.exe (311.70 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (78.70 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (59.20 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (59.20 KB)
- MOM.exe (300.20 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.99 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.52 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (731.20 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
This web page is about AMD Catalyst Control Center version 2013.0604.1838.31590
only. For more AMD Catalyst Control Center versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMD Catalyst Control Center is a program released by the software company Nome società. Frequently, people want to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to erase AMD Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete AMD Catalyst Control Center from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AMD Catalyst Control Center or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMD Catalyst Control Center". The AMD Catalyst Control Center program will be found very quickly. After you click AMD Catalyst Control Center in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about AMD Catalyst Control Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AMD Catalyst Control Center.
8. After removing AMD Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AMD Catalyst Control Center that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Catalyst Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center by Nome società from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD Catalyst Control Center by Nome società is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-15 09:59:10.817