AMD Catalyst Control Center
How to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center from your computer
AMD Catalyst Control Center is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by Nome società
. More info about Nome società can be found here
. Please follow http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on AMD Catalyst Control Center on Nome società's page. AMD Catalyst Control Center is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD directory, depending on the user's choice. AMD Catalyst Control Center's main file takes around 300.20 KB (307400 bytes) and its name is CCC.exe.
The executable files below are part of AMD Catalyst Control Center. They take an average of 8.33 MB (8739480
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (300.20 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (324.20 KB)
- CLI.exe (311.70 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (417.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (78.70 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (59.20 KB)
- MOM.exe (300.20 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.99 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.52 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (730.70 KB)
This page is about AMD Catalyst Control Center version 2015.0317.240.2960
only. You can find below info on other application versions of AMD Catalyst Control Center:
...click to view all...
How to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
AMD Catalyst Control Center is an application marketed by Nome società. Frequently, users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to erase AMD Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AMD Catalyst Control Center or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD Catalyst Control Center". The AMD Catalyst Control Center app will be found automatically. After you click AMD Catalyst Control Center in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about AMD Catalyst Control Center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AMD Catalyst Control Center.
8. After uninstalling AMD Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AMD Catalyst Control Center that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AMD Catalyst Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed AMD Catalyst Control Center:
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
- Windows 8 (6.2)
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center by Nome società from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD Catalyst Control Center by Nome società is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-01-28 08:28:10.450