AMD Catalyst Control Center
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center from your computerNazwa firmy
. Go over here
for more information on Nazwa firmy. Detailed information about AMD Catalyst Control Center can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. AMD Catalyst Control Center is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The application's main executable file is named CCC.exe and its approximative size is 292.50 KB (299520 bytes).
AMD Catalyst Control Center installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 8.37 MB (8773120
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.50 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (51.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (748.25 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (729.75 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.50 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (94.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2013.1206.1603.28764
of AMD Catalyst Control Center. For other AMD Catalyst Control Center versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMD Catalyst Control Center is an application offered by Nazwa firmy. Frequently, users want to uninstall this program. This is hard because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AMD Catalyst Control Center or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD Catalyst Control Center". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Catalyst Control Center program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click AMD Catalyst Control Center in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about AMD Catalyst Control Center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AMD Catalyst Control Center.
8. After uninstalling AMD Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Catalyst Control Center that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Catalyst Control Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center by Nazwa firmy from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD Catalyst Control Center by Nazwa firmy is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-26 08:16:51.557