AMD Catalyst Control Center
AMD Catalyst Control Center is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center from your PCNazwa firmy
. Additional info about Nazwa firmy can be seen here
. More information about AMD Catalyst Control Center can be found at http://www.ati.com
. AMD Catalyst Control Center is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The program's main executable file occupies 58.50 KB (59904 bytes) on disk and is named CCCDsPreview.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in AMD Catalyst Control Center. They occupy 540.00 KB (552960
bytes) on disk.
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.50 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (94.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The current page applies to AMD Catalyst Control Center version 2014.0603.1201.19704
only. Click on the links below for other AMD Catalyst Control Center versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Catalyst Control Center is a program offered by Nazwa firmy. Some people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete AMD Catalyst Control Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AMD Catalyst Control Center or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD Catalyst Control Center". If it exists on your system the AMD Catalyst Control Center app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select AMD Catalyst Control Center in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about AMD Catalyst Control Center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center.
8. After uninstalling AMD Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AMD Catalyst Control Center that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Catalyst Control Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center by Nazwa firmy from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD Catalyst Control Center by Nazwa firmy is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-26 15:45:38.303