AMD Catalyst Control Center
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center from your computerIhr Firmenname
. More information about Ihr Firmenname can be found here
. More data about the program AMD Catalyst Control Center can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. AMD Catalyst Control Center is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The application's main executable file is named CCC.exe and its approximative size is 292.50 KB (299520 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside AMD Catalyst Control Center. They take about 8.13 MB (8522688
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.50 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (51.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.22 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (730.72 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
This info is about AMD Catalyst Control Center version 2014.0505.840.13655
alone. For more AMD Catalyst Control Center versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMD Catalyst Control Center is an application by the software company Ihr Firmenname. Sometimes, people try to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete AMD Catalyst Control Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AMD Catalyst Control Center or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD Catalyst Control Center". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Catalyst Control Center application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select AMD Catalyst Control Center in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about AMD Catalyst Control Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AMD Catalyst Control Center.
8. After removing AMD Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Catalyst Control Center which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Catalyst Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center by Ihr Firmenname from your PC, we are not saying that AMD Catalyst Control Center by Ihr Firmenname is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-08 18:35:35.453