AMD Catalyst Control Center
A guide to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center from your system
AMD Catalyst Control Center is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by Ihr Firmenname
. Go over here
for more info on Ihr Firmenname. More information about AMD Catalyst Control Center can be found at http://www.ati.com
. AMD Catalyst Control Center is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's decision. AMD Catalyst Control Center's main file takes around 300.70 KB (307912 bytes) and is named CCC.exe.
The executable files below are part of AMD Catalyst Control Center. They occupy about 7.18 MB (7527176
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (300.70 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (324.20 KB)
- CLI.exe (311.70 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (78.70 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (59.20 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (59.20 KB)
- MOM.exe (300.20 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.99 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.52 MB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The current web page applies to AMD Catalyst Control Center version 2014.0325.1020.16683
only. You can find below a few links to other AMD Catalyst Control Center versions:
...click to view all...
How to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
AMD Catalyst Control Center is a program marketed by Ihr Firmenname. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this application. This is hard because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AMD Catalyst Control Center or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD Catalyst Control Center". If it exists on your system the AMD Catalyst Control Center program will be found automatically. When you select AMD Catalyst Control Center in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding AMD Catalyst Control Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center.
8. After removing AMD Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AMD Catalyst Control Center that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Catalyst Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed AMD Catalyst Control Center:
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center by Ihr Firmenname from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD Catalyst Control Center by Ihr Firmenname is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-01 09:22:13.897