AMD Catalyst Control Center
AMD Catalyst Control Center is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center from your computerDit firmanavn
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Dit firmanavn. You can see more info about AMD Catalyst Control Center at http://www.ati.com
. Usually the AMD Catalyst Control Center application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The program's main executable file has a size of 748.25 KB (766208 bytes) on disk and is labeled CLIStart.exe.
AMD Catalyst Control Center is comprised of the following executables which occupy 8.13 MB (8520704
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.50 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (51.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (748.25 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (729.75 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The current page applies to AMD Catalyst Control Center version 2013.0830.1944.33589
alone. You can find below info on other releases of AMD Catalyst Control Center:
...click to view all...
AMD Catalyst Control Center is an application released by the software company Dit firmanavn. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to erase AMD Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete AMD Catalyst Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AMD Catalyst Control Center or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD Catalyst Control Center". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Catalyst Control Center application will be found automatically. When you select AMD Catalyst Control Center in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about AMD Catalyst Control Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center.
8. After removing AMD Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AMD Catalyst Control Center which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Catalyst Control Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center by Dit firmanavn from your computer, we are not saying that AMD Catalyst Control Center by Dit firmanavn is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-10 21:34:14.357